Welcome!

We know you have questions about applications and the admissions process, but we know that you ALSO have questions about student life, which is why we're here. We're here to talk to you about what it's like to be a student at the University of Virginia. So feel free to ask us anything! WA-HOO-WA!

Elio, Meagan, Spencer, Stephanie, Emily, Tomeka, Cate (and our boss Ben is lying across us)

Friday, June 15, 2007

Rocky Says Hey

Hey hey now. Its me Rocky J. Uva has been a great place for me to learn and grow these past two years. I will be entering my third year at the university and I am uber excited. I am from Glen Allen, VA and I will be majoring in Foreign Affairs and Spanish. That is why this spring i will be ready to study abroad in Valencia, Spain. I have a bunch of interests, I like music of all sorts and I am into music around grounds. I am also a pretty involved person so if you have questions about UVA in general I will be more than happy to answer them. I also love sports, mainly football, baseball, basketball and soccer. I go to the games in all of those sports so if you'd like to find out about UVAs great teams here is another place to find out. So feel free to check back and see what Rocky (me) has to say.

No comments: